What scooters does bird use? This is a question that we get asked all the time. In this Bird E-scooter Guide, I will answer that question and more. I will also provide a comprehensive list of the different Bird scooter models. So, whether you are a current or potential Bird rider, read on for everything you need to know about Bird scooters!
What Types of Scooters Does Bird Use?
so usually Brid uses 4 types of scooters mostly, Know all about these scooters in detail!
- Bird Three E-Scooter
- Ninebot KickScooter by Segway Es4
- Segway Es2
- Xiaomi Mi M365
Bird Three E-Scooter
If you want to see the most eco-friendly bird e-scooter, load up the app, the Bird Three is for you. The Bird Three is made with eco-friendly and durable materials. What does that mean for you?
A better ride and a smaller ecological footprint. It features the world’s most environmentally conscious battery, unmatched durability, industry-leading braking, intelligent acceleration, a bird operating system, real-time diagnostics, intuitive handling, and exceptional visibility.
- Bird Three is equipped with intelligent batteries that can last up to 1 kWh, so it can travel further and be on the street for longer.
- It comes with a motor of 300 watts.
- The IP68 Ratings mean that the Bird Three is dust-resistant and can handle being submerged in up to one meter of water for 30 minutes.
- The scooter has a top speed of 18 mph (32 km/h) which it can achieve only in 8 seconds.
- The Bird Three also comes with front and rear LED lights.
- A dual brake system on both wheels makes you enjoy a more responsive and safer ride.
- The scooter also has a display that shows the current speed, battery level, and riding mode.
- The Bird Three has Anti-Theft Encryption means you will be safer to ride.
- Sample The Bird App can also track the scooter’s location in real-time.
- The Bird Three e-scooter has a very bright LED Headlight.
Ninebot KickScooter by Segway Es4
Bird introduces this scooter after a joint venture with segway. What does that mean for the customer? A more powerful motor to take you further, faster. The ES series is the flagship product of Segway.
They are known for their high quality, durability, and performance. When you first glance at the ES4, you will immediately notice its sleek yet bold deck and comfortable handlebars.
Featuring large solid non-pneumatic tires, two brakes, built-in LED lights on the front, and dual battery options, it’s the perfect scooter for rolling around.
- With a motor of 800watt Ninbot segway es4 becomes the fastest scooter of Bird.
- The range is up to 28 miles (45 km) on a single charge.
- It has a top speed of 19 mph (31 km/h).
- Having two batteries means the scooter’s range can be doubled.
- There are two brakes on the scooter, one on the front and one on the rear.
- A LED light is also built into the rear deck of the scooter to prevent rear-end collisions.
- In terms of quality and durability, the Segways ES series are well known.
- It also displays the current speed, battery level, and riding mode on its display.
- There is a very bright LED headlight on the scooter.
- Comfortable riding thanks to front and rear springs that absorb shock.
- The scooter has a rear fender to protect you from dirt and mud.
If you don’t need tons of features and need a more simplistic e-scooter for point-to-point commuting, the Segway ES Series is for you.
The Segway ES Series is a line of electric scooters that are known for their lightweight body and easy-to-maneuver aesthetics.
But one thing is sure: its solid tires and super road grip. You can take on any terrain with ease.
- With a 300-watt motor, the Segway ES2 Series can is enough for an adult.
- Regenerative braking and a mechanical brake are included.
- The scooter has cruise control and a speedometer.
- You can ride it up to a top speed of 15mph (25km)
- The scooter has a range of up to 15 miles (24 km) on a single charge.
- The Segway ES2 Series has an IP54 Rating, meaning it is dust and splash-resistant.
- The Segway ES2 Series has a sharp display that shows almost everything.
Xiaomi Mi M365
The Xiaomi Mi M365 is also used by Bird. The reason is very simple “Segway”. The same company that manufactures the Segway ES Series also manufactures the Xiaomi Mi M365. What does that mean for you?
It means you’re getting a very reliable and high-quality product. Although there are two variants, one is standard, and the second is European.
In the European version, you will get multiple accessories like a spare power adapter, charger, and manual. It is lightweight and durable due to its Aluminum body.
- The Xiaomi Mi M365 has a 250-watt motor that is powerful enough for an adult.
- The scooter has two brakes, one in the front and one in the rear.
- You can cover a distance of 17 miles (nearly 30 km) with its 30 Li-ion batteries.
- There is no traffic stress because the top speed is about 16mph.
- The scooter has a minimalistic display with all bells and whistles.
- The scooter’s IP65 rating provides dust and splash resistance.
- During an internet outage, you can also connect the Scooter via Bluetooth.
- You can also check your current speed, remaining power, and other things on the scooter’s display.
- The 8″ tires of the scooter are made of Honeycomb rubber, providing good grip and stability.
- You can protect yourself from dirt and mud with the rear fender of the scooter.
- Moreover, the scooter comes with a kickstand that makes it easy to park.
Also Recommend For You: How to Ride a Bird Scooter Like a Pro
How do bird E-scooters Work?
Bird E-scooters are dockless, meaning that they can be left anywhere within the designated Bird riding area. To start your ride, simply scan the QR code on the scooter with the Bird app. Once you have scanned the QR code, you will be prompted to enter your payment information. After your payment is processed, you will be able to unlock the scooter and start riding!
To end your ride, just park the scooter in a safe location within the Bird riding area and lock it with the app. You can also end your ride by closing their app.
Bird scooters are available in over 100 United States, Europe, and Latin American cities. Some popular Bird markets include Los Angeles, San Diego, San Francisco, Miami, Atlanta, Washington D.C., Paris, and Madrid.
There are Four main types of Bird scooters: the original Bird, the Bird ES, and the Bird One.
Do you know about the Best rated electric scooters on the market? click here to know.
So here are some of the best scooters that bird uses. All these scooters are high quality and durable. You can choose any one of them according to your needs and budget. It might be possible that when you ride them in the future, there will be some updation and new models will be introduced in the market. But these scooters will not disappoint you. So ride bird and let us know your experience in the comments below.